Are you interested in pursuing a career in law and sharing your journey on social media?
This week we’re super excited to be chatting Henry Nelson-Case, shedding light on his experiences, insights, and initiatives beyond the traditional boundaries of a legal career.
Unveiling the realities of life in high-profile law firms, he dispels common misconceptions and offers invaluable advice for those embarking on a legal career.
Discover the delicate balance between a demanding professional life and the joys of content creation, and understand the importance of infusing fun into the workplace.
[02:10] Law career journey with ups and downs
[06:46] Types of work involved as a consultant solicitor
[10:00] Journey as a content creator
[18:59] Tips for people who want to juggle work and content creation
[22:40] Struggling with mental health
[30:27] Misconceptions about working for a high-profile law firm
[37:23] What is Creator Space?
[42:13] Advice to aspiring lawyers and content creator
𝐒𝐨, 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧?
You can catch Rob and Henry talking about:
- His experiences as a legal professional and content creator.
- The importance of speaking up about mental health.
- The importance of setting boundaries and managing workload.
- His TEDx talk.
- Misconceptions about working in high-profile law firms.
- The Creator Space he co-founded with other content creators.