About Our Sponsor
The Legally Speaking Podcast is proudly sponsored by Clio, the worldwide leader in cloud-based legal technology
The law is complicated enough—make running your law firm easier.
That’s where legal practice management software like Clio can help.
Clio’s cloud-based legal case management and client onboarding software redefines how solo to mid-size firms run their practices, securely from any device, anywhere.
Clio empowers law firms with:
|Streamlined case, matter, and task organisation in the cloud.
|Effortless firm management, including scheduling, calendaring, time recording, document management and e-signatures.
|Efficient client intake and onboarding, to attract and win new clients
|Maximising billable hours and reducing billing-to-payment delays.
|Faster, hassle-free transactions with online payment processing.
|Full compliance with security standards, including GDPR and SRA.
|Seamless office, remote, or hybrid work flexibility.
Available from the office or on the go, from your Mac or PC, mobile phone, or tablet, it also integrates with some of the most trusted brands that UK lawyers rely on—including Outlook, QuickBooks, Xero, Zoom, and Microsoft Teams.
There are no strings attached, no hidden expenses. Get started with comprehensive training, seamless data migration, and unlimited support.
Plans start from just £49 per user/per month.
More Reasons to Use Clio
Already trusted by over 150,000 legal professionals worldwide, with 1000+ 5-star reviews on Capterra, and working with 90+ law societies and bar associations globally including the Law Society of England and Wales and the Law Society of Scotland, Clio offers:
|Free 7-day trials and product demonstrations
|Data migration support
|Unlimited 24/5 access to an award-winning customer support and training team
|Access to 100+ software integrations.
|Contracts that work for you, including month-to-month and annual
|Pricing that starts at just £49 per user per month
Discover some of Clio's recent resources below:
- 7 Steps to Easier, More Efficient Law Firm Billing
- Client Onboarding Checklist
- 2023 Legal Trends Report
- Law Firm Marketing 101: A Guide to Online Marketing for Law Firms
- How to Start Your Own Law Firm
- The Law Firm Website Scorecard
- How Clayden Law onboards clients 75% faster with Clio
- How Clio Helped Tenet Law Become a 7-Figure Law Firm
- Why Legal Peace Solicitors wish they switched from Leap to Clio “sooner”
Clio are now delighted to be able to offer new online payments solution, as part of all Clio Manage subscriptions to customers in the UK.
- Accept online payments securely and in accordance with PCI compliance.
- Offer click-to-pay links via bills, law firm website, emails, QR codes, or through Clio’s secure client portal.
- Keep client, billing, and financial records in one place for smooth, three-way reconciliation.
- Get full transparency into every transaction with a fixed rate for all card types and no hidden fees.
- Track bill payments automatically and sync records to a preferred accounting platform.
- Separate client accounts from the law firm’s operating account.
- Trust that transaction fees and chargebacks (third-party debiting fees) are automatically taken from the operating account, not the client account.
2024 Legal Trends for Mid-Sized Law Firms
Are you a mid-sized law firm looking to thrive in 2024 and beyond? Look no further! Clio has just released their highly anticipated 2024 Legal Trends Report for Mid-Sized Law Firms.
This comprehensive report is packed with actionable insights that will empower your firm to stay competitive in the ever-changing legal landscape. Discover how to enhance your billing and collections, harness the power of AI tools, and leverage cloud-based technology for success.
The Biggest Opportunities for Mid-Sized Firms in 2024
Attention mid-sized law firms! Are you prepared to navigate the ever-changing changing landscape of the legal industry? Join Clio for their webinar “The Changing Landscape for Mid-Sized Firms in 2024“.
You’ll gain valuable insights on how to stay competitive amid technological advancements, discover what the future holds for cloud-based tech and AI in mid-sized firms, and learn how Clio is evolving its products to support firms just like yours.
Don’t miss this opportunity to hear from industry experts as they share strategies and best practices for success in the coming years.
So mark your calendars, Wednesday 28th February at 11 am.
Click here to reserve your slot!