How is the social audio industry taking mentorship by storm? Well, social audio app ‘Wisdom’ is showing you how!
This week on the Legally Speaking Podcast, our host Robert Hanna welcomes Dayo Akinrinade, Founder of Wisdom. As well as being a successful business owner, Dayo aspires to fill diversity gaps, having been recognised as representing her passions by joining the founding team of OneTech and Africlick, a cultural dating app targeting 1 billion Africans globally.
On top of that, in 2019 Dayo was named in the Financial Times Top 100 Most Influential Ethnic Minority Leaders in Tech.
Her most recent venture, Wisdom, is a social audio app that connects knowledge-seekers to mentors. The model focuses on allowing users to talk with live experts on dozens of topics from wellness to business to food and fitness
In this episode, we discuss the following:
- How to start in the social audio industry
- Her inspiration behind building a successful social audio app called Wisdom
- Why is mentoring important
- How to become a mentor and why you should be one
- The opportunities for legal professionals in social audio