Charlène is the Founder and Director of her own Primal Wellness Coaching Business. Charlène trained as a solicitor and worked as an associate at American International law firm, Jones Day.
Travelling the world to learn more about health and wellness, Charlène became a biohacker, working as Chief Wellness Adviser at INATIGO. In addition to her already great experience, Charlène is also a Mind and Emotional Health Consultant.
In this episode, we discuss the following:
- Her inspiration in pursuing a career in the legal sector
- Transforming your career from legal to coaching
- What it means to be a biohacker
- Life lessons about wellness while travelling and how to incorporate this into business; and
- The importance of wellness for legal professionals.