Caitlin is a Pro Bono Associate and the Founder of Law Life Balance, a mental health and wellbeing platform for lawyers.
After facing her own struggles whilst doing her training contract at a Magic Circle firm, she set up the project to drive forward positive cultural change in the industry.
In addition, she’s also a Project Lead at the Association of Mental Health Providers. She recently became a fellow podcaster, having set up her fantastic ‘Law Life Balance’ podcast just last month.
Topics discussed include:
- The entertaining reason why she decided to become a lawyer, and how she achieved a top training contract
- How her own mental health difficulties as a trainee solicitor resulted in her starting Law Life Balance, and what the platform aims to achieve in the sector’s mental health & wellbeing space
- How law firms and individuals can work together to help tackle the industry’s mental health crisis
- Why law firm managers still fail to pay enough attention to employee satisfaction and happiness
- The tools she uses to manage her own wellbeing
- Her advice for aspiring and junior lawyers