This week on the Legally Speaking Podcast, our host Robert Hanna is excited to welcomes Immigration Law Solicitor, Skylar McKeith (and yes, she is the daughter of I’m A Celeb contestant, Gillian McKeith)!
Skylar McKeith graduated from BPP Law School in 2015 and completed her Legal Practice Course, with a distinction, at the University of Westminster. Skylar has experience as a Congressional Intern, at the US House of Representatives. She is a board member and spokesperson, liaising with government officials, including US Representatives and Senators.
Skylar trained as a solicitor at Mackrell.Solicitors in January 2019, and is now a Consultant Solicitor. She specialises in immigration law, with expertise in citizenship applications, as well as business and creative industry matters. Skylar is currently completing her Masters of Law at Nottingham Trent University.
In this episode, you can catch Skylar sharing her thoughts on the following:
- The responsibilities of a Congressional Intern at the US House of Representative
- Changes in the immigration law over the next few years
- What are the roles and responsibilities of a Consultant Solicitor
- What it means to have particular expertise in business & creative industry matters and citizenship applications
- Her recent media coverage on the Rwanda asylum plan