Are you curious about the transformative power of diversity and inclusion in the legal profession?
This week we’re super excited to be chatting with Sana Saddique, a lawyer and the founder of Collective Law Solicitors. Sana’s journey in law began with facing unique challenges as a young Asian Muslim woman in a profession dominated by homogeneity. However, her determination and passion for the legal field led her to achieve remarkable milestones throughout her career.
Sana’s approach to the legal industry is rooted in a commitment to diversity and inclusion. As the founder of Collective Law Solicitors, she ensures that her firm embraces a work environment that celebrates the uniqueness of each team member and client. Sana understands the positive impact that diversity can have on fostering creativity, innovation, and ultimately, the success of her law firm.
𝐒𝐨, 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧?
You can catch Rob and Sana Saddique talking about:
- Various key aspects of Sana’s diverse and inclusive approach.
- The importance of work-life balance led her to implement a four-day workweek at her firm.
- The significance of utilising technology to streamline legal processes and improve communication with clients.
- Her experiences and challenges of being one of the visible differences in the legal field.
- The importance of mentorship and support for underrepresented individuals.