Jaysen completed his undergraduate law degree at the London School of Economics. Jaysen went on to the University of Cambridge to complete his master’s in corporate law. From then on, Jaysen began his career as a trainee at the US-based law firm Weil Gotshal & Manges.
The Corporate Law Academy is currently the largest community for aspiring lawyers, with over 50,000 active users and since 2018, has helped thousands of UK aspiring lawyers secure training contracts with UK leading firms.
In this episode, we discuss the following:
- The importance of values in his legal journey
- How he founded The Corporate Law Academy and was his inspiration behind it
- The importance of having a community in being able to overcome challenges in life
- How to have a positive mindset in conjunction with a legal career
- How to spot burnout and take action