Christoph is a former US federal contracting officer, former director of GovCon for a US defence contractor and is a qualified expert witness. Christoph is also an attorney, consultant and instructor. He has a wealth of experience negotiating, reviewing and managing billions of dollars of government contracts over the course of his career.
In addition to this, Christoph is a bestselling author of the ‘Government Contracts in Plain English’ series, focusing on topics of government contracting. Christoph is certainly a nationally recognised subject matter expert!
In this episode, we discuss the following:
- The inspiration behind writing 3 bestselling books, ‘Government Contracts in Plain English’
- What a federal contracting officer is and what they do
- How he SHOCKED the government contracting community with his controversial statement
- What lawyers need to know to protect and guide their clients in relation to US federal contracts law
- Tips on how can attorneys help their clients when negotiating the terms of federal subcontracts
- Traps, tricks and dangers when negotiating subcontracts