In the final instalment of our Forbes Features Miniseries, our host Rob Hannamet the CEO of Parley Pro, Olga Mack. In addition to her demanding day-job at the helm of the collaborative contract management firm, she’s a speaker, author, blockchain strategist, women’s advocate and thought leader.
During this in-depth miniseries finale, she explains to Rob her unconventional story and discusses her many initiatives as both a technologist and a lawyer.
Some of the many topics covered include:
- Her background as a non-native English speaker, with a penchant for maths and science, and why she aspired to the legal industry regardless of this
- How she went from an in-house tech lawyer to the CEO of Parley Pro
- Why she wrote a guidebook about getting onto corporate boards
- Why she is so passionate about smart contracts, as covered in her San Francisco TedX talk
- Her work on SB 826, a California law which boosted diversity at the board level
- Why she believes mitigating gender inequality will help close other societal divides
- Her other initiatives, including Sunlaw (the in-house lawyer mobility network she co-founded)