London International Disputes Week brings together dispute resolution specialists from around the world to explore and debate the future of dispute resolution and London’s role in it.
The fourth annual London International Disputes Week will take place over five days and will focus on how dispute professionals are adjusting to a changing environment through a series of keynote lectures, panel discussions, and networking opportunities.
This week we’re super excited to be chatting with Henrietta, Emilie, and Luke, one of the Members of the LIDW Strategy Group. Their contributions enable LIDW to continue its purpose of representing, celebrating, and demonstrating London’s vital position in international dispute settlement.
𝐒𝐨, 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧?
You can catch Rob with Henrietta, Emilie, and Luke talking about:
- How did Henrietta, Emilie, and Luke get involved with London International Disputes Week?
- The theme for 2023 is adapting to a changing world.
- What will be the centre of the discussion forum and in store for the conference this year?
- Tips or approaches for networking.
- Advice for starting a career in dispute resolution.