Imagine a lawyer who can navigate complex legal challenges while leveraging the latest advancements in technology. That’s the kind of lawyer we’re aiming to cultivate.
This week we’re super excited to be chatting with Annabel Pemberton, a true trailblazer, who studied law at the University of Warwick and embarked on a journey that led her to explore the exciting intersection of law and technology.
But hold on, there’s more to the story! Our guest jumped aboard with Sparring, a trendy law firm that’s all about working with tech startups. And guess what? Alongside their professional endeavours, they launched their own podcast called “The Wired Wig” (doesn’t it have a smashing name?), dedicated to bringing law and technology closer together.
Join us on this exciting episode as we build an ecosystem where lawyers are not only legal experts but also tech-savvy innovators.
𝐒𝐨, 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧?
You can catch Rob and Annabel Pemberton talking about:
- What is Law School 2.0 and how does it work?
- What type of organization is Sparring and what is her role?
- What are the biggest legal challenges facing tech startups today?
- How does she think the increasing focus on data privacy and security will shape the future of the tech startup industry?
- What inspired Annabel to launch her podcast?
- Annabel’s one piece of advice to those who are keen n taking the unconventional training contract route?