First and foremost, Natalie was the Founder and Managing Director of Foster Clay Law until the pandemic hit and the wave changed her direction into something bigger, better and larger than ever before!
Natalie redesigned her consultancy-model law firm with the aim of modernising and digitalising legal services. Supporting experienced and entry-level lawyers was important to her and felt that forging a path in an ever-changing and evolving industry that is legal was something that needed to be changed… or at least made easier!
In this excellent episode, Natalie and Rob chat about:
- Building your own firm and the importance of work culture
- What is a consultancy-model law firm
- The importance of embracing technology and implementing it in the firm’s processes
- The benefit of using (our sponsor!) Clio and their cloud-based legal services
- Modernising and digitising in the industry
- Key trends to watch out for in 2022 for legal technology
- The importance of marketing and personal brand for a law firm