Fred is the CEO and Founder of the law firm, Penney & Associates. He is of the highest AVVO rated Personal Injury Attorney (a rating of 10 – ”Superb Lawyer”) and has featured on top media platforms such as Forbes (Fred’s Forbes Interview) and Entrepreneur (Fred’s Entrepreneur Interview). He has experience handling high profile cases and this has enabled him to become quite the ‘famous’ PI lawyer and has over 1 million followers on Instagram!
Fred is appointed as a Settlement Conference Judge to the Placer County Superior Court and is a member of the United States Supreme Court Bar.
Alongside his busy law career, Fred also founded Radio Law Talk, a popular radio station offering educational and motivational conversations with other legal professionals in the industry!
In this episode, you can catch us chatting about:
- What a PI attorney is and what type of cases they typically deal with
- How Fred built his law firm and his journey to expansion across different states
- Fred’s popular radio show, Radio Law Talk and how this is making waves in the industry
- His investment in racing, which earned Fred the nickname ‘Super Lawyer Frederick’
- What Fred gets up to over on Instagram and how he built such a large following
- What’s next for Fred and his team at Penney & Associates