Ben is the Founder of Crafty Counsel, a media platform for in-house counsels and other legal professionals to connect with each other. Ben trained at Clifford Chance, before advancing to Senior Associate within the Corporate Finance Team. He then moved to Global Fashion Group, and was the Group Corporate Counsel at the London headquarters.
He promises to bring ”joy, insight, and connection to in-house legal professionals” through Crafty Counsel and works hard to build a supportive community of peers by providing online Chatham House Rule governed round tables, intimate in-person events at special locations in London and Dubai, and a private message board for swapping notes.
In this episode, we chat about lots of things, including:
- Ben’s experiences working overseas and how it helped him shape his career
- What important skills are needed by a Senior Associate
- More about Crafty Counsel and its history/future
- How he built his community and what prompted him to do so
- The upcoming Crafty Fest on June 14th 2022 at Regent’s Park in London!